These Oreo Cookie Balls melt in your mouth! They are also very simple to make. Better yet, it only takes 3 ingredients to make them. You could make them using different kinds of Oreo’s. If you decide to make these you will not be disappointed!
OREO Cookie Balls – Source
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
The first step is to finely crush your Oreo’s. I used holiday Oreo’s.
Next, mix the cream cheese with the crushed Oreo’s until well blended. This mixture will be soft but you will be able to form them into balls.
Shape them into 1 inch ball and freeze for about 10 minutes.
This is what they look like after they have been in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
Melt the chocolate and then dip each ball in the melted chocolate and roll in sprinkles if you like. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until firm before eating.
Enjoy! Try to eat just one……