These cookies are amazing!!! If you like chocolate chip cookies and you like any thing cake batter flavored then this is the cookie for you. This is a really easy recipe to make.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups coarsely chopped Birthday Cake Golden Oreos
How to Make
- In a bowl of your stand mixer cream butter and sugar together for about a minutes until light and fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- With mixer on low add in baking soda, salt, flour and cake mix, stirring until mixture just comes together.
- With mixer still on low add in sprinkles, chocolate chips, and chopped Oreos. Stir until evenly incorporated.
- Chill dough for at least 2 hours, an overnight is better.
- When ready to bake preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and form dough into round balls, placing them 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes until edges are slightly golden.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to continue cooling.
The first thing you need to do is chop up your Birthday Cake Oreo’s.
Next cream your butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add your eggs and vanilla and cream well.
Add your flour, cake mix, baking soda, and salt. Mix on low till combined.
With mixer on low add in your sprinkles, chocolate chips, and chopped Oreo’s. Chill for at least 2 hours.
Roll dough into ball and bake in a 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes until lightly golden.
Ok, get ready to go to your happy place!!! The flavors in this cookie are amazing. Try to eat just one!