This ice cream is delicious! It is also easy to make and does not take much time. The longer you freeze it the harder it gets. You will want to make this over and over again.
Cookies N Cream Ice Cream
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of half and half
- 3/4 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 c. Oreos, coarsely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl combine, heavy cream, half and half, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into ice cream maker and prepare according to according to directions.
- In the last few minutes mix in the cookies or add these at the end by hand.
Next get your other ingredients together: sugar, vanilla, heavy cream and half and half.
Whisk the ingredients together till sugar is dissolved and well combined.
Turn on ice cream maker and pour in your base. After about 15 minutes it will start to get thick. This is when you can add your cookies. I also added chocolate syrup.
Let it mix for about 5 -10 minutes longer. Remember once it is in the freezer it will get harder.
I put mine in storage containers.
This is the final result after is has been in the freezer for a couple of hours! All I can say is Yum, Yum, Yum!!!!! I hope you enjoy it.