If you like peanut butter, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and pudding this is the dessert for you. This is really quick to prepare and it is delicious as well! I whipped this up after the loss of the OU-Notre Dame Football game. I needed something sweet to end the night……
Peanut Butter Cup Pudding
- 12 to 16 REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- 1-3/4 cups milk, divided
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/4 cup REESE’S Creamy Peanut Butter
- Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups and coarsely chop. Set aside.
- Gradually add 1/2 cup milk to pudding mix in small bowl, beating until well blended. Add peanut butter, blending until mixture is smooth. Gradually add remaining 1-1/4 cups milk, beating until mixture is smooth and pudding begins to thicken (about 3 minutes). Fold in candy pieces. Spoon pudding into serving dishes.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftover pudding. About six 1/2 cup servings.
The first step is to chop up your miniature peanut butter cups. I could just eat these and be happy!!! 🙂
Next add 1/2 cup of milk to your pudding mix.
Beat until well blended.
Add the peanut butter and blend until smooth.
Add remaining milk a little at a time and mix until it is smooth and pudding starts to thicken. (A couple of minutes)
Fold in the chopped peanut butter cups.
That’s all there is to it.
Spoon into serving dishes and garnish with more chopped peanut butter cups if you like. I did, the more the merrier! Refrigerate and cover until you are ready to eat it.
I served mine with a little chocolate wine.